No Results with the current filter(s). Showing all products.
Olympus EXERA II BF-Q180 Video BronchoscopeContact for Price
Olympus EXERA II BF-1TQ180 Video BronchoscopeContact for Price
Olympus EXERA BF-P160 Video BronchoscopeContact for Price
Olympus EXERA BF-1T160 Video BronchoscopeContact for Price
Olympus EXERA BF-XT160 Video BronchoscopeContact for Price
Olympus EXERA BF-XP160F Video BronchoscopeContact for Price
Top Quality Refurbished Olympus Video Bronchoscopes for Sale
At MD Endoscopy we understand that the purchase of endoscopy equipment is a big investment for any client. Let our experts help you make the most informed and financially viable purchasing decisions. By purchasing a certified pre-owned product from us, providers can save as much as 50% or more.
All of our certified pre-owned endoscopic equipment has been inspected and refurbished to "like-new" quality and comes complete with our Exclusive 24-month No Hassle Warranty. All refurbishments are done with certified new manufacturers parts. We work with manufactures such as Olympus and Pentax.
All the Equipment we have for Sale has Been Inspected & Refurbished to Meet the Original Manufacturer's Specifications.
MD Endoscopy, Inc. carries a variety of pre-owned flexible endoscopes, including used Bronchoscopes, Colonoscopes, Gastroscopes, Sigmoidoscopes, Rhinolaryngoscopes, Cystoscopes, Duodenoscopes and more. If you are looking for a used Olympus Endoscope for sale, then take a look at our selection from top manufacturers. As one of the leading companies in the industry, we have the qualifications and experience to inspect used Olympus Endoscopes and deliver you a quality refurbished product with the only 24-month warranty in the industry. All of our products are up to every OEM specification.
If you are interested in used Olympus Video Endoscope pricing, click an individual product and then click the Request More Info button. Check back for updated products, as we are constantly updating our inventory.
*Always looking for ways to improve operability, Olympus has developed a cutting-edge technology which is employed on EVIS EXERA III bronchoscopes. The insertion tube rotation function allows the bronchoscopist to change the insertion tube’s angle of approach by rotating a ring on the control section. This function enhances maneuverability and improves diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities, especially when trying to reach a target in the lung periphery.
Furthermore, this function allows the examiner to bring the bronchoscope’s biopsy port to a position easy to access for the endoscopy assistant, without movement of the distal tip of the bronchoscope. Thus, sampling can be done with ease, in less time, and in better control of the sampling devices.
MD Endoscopy Warranty Terms & Conditions for Equipment Purchases and Complete Refurbishment Repairs:
The following warranty terms will last for 24-months from the date of purchase.
- Coverage shall include all parts (24-months) and labor (24-months) incurred to the customer from any manufacturer or replacement part defects.
- The customer shall be responsible for parts and labor charges for any and all repairs determined by MD Endoscopy to be caused by misuse, mishandling, excessive wear & tear, or accidental damage.
- The customer shall be responsible for any and all shipping charges incurred, if equipment is determined to be damaged through misuse or mishandling.
- Warranty shall be null and void if determined by MD Endoscopy that the equipment has been sent to an outside vendor for parts or labor during the warranty period.
- Warranty shall also be voided should the equipment be sold to another individual or company.
EXAMPLES of client misuse, mishandling, or accidental damage include:
- Puncturing the scopes internal tubing with biopsy forceps, cleaning brush, or other items.
- Dropping or knocking equipment.
- Flooding of scope or equipment through failure to adhere to leak test procedures or misuse.
- Instruments closed or slammed in cabinet, doorway, or similar structures.
THERE MAY BE FURTHER INSTANCES OF ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE NOT LISTED ABOVE, IN WHICH THE WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER PARTS OR LABOR CHARGES, MD Endoscopy RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THIS DETERMINATION.
Warranty agreement shall begin on date of client purchase and shall run concurrently for 24 months, including weekends and holidays until expiration.