For Sale: Refurbished Pentax EPK-i5010 HD Processor and Light Sources
Certified Pre-Owned with 24 month warranty.The EPK-i5010 offers a well-known and robust software-based platform, which enables it to be easily connected with your hospital or clinic network via network cable. The horsepower of this processor also provides the practitioner with highly illuminated HD pictures and unique image-enhancing capabilities.
The EPK-i5010 is the most recent FDA-approved PENTAX Medical video processor. It offers the well-known and robust software-based platform, which enables it to be easily connected with your hospital or clinic network via network cabling. The horsepower of this processor also provides the practitioner with highly illuminated HD pictures and unique image-enhancing capabilities known as PENTAX i-SCANTM.
Find More Disease*
- EPK-i5010 with PENTAX i-SCAN™ technology provides tools which may help to improve characterization and increase detection of disease
- EPK-i5010 delivers high definition imaging when used with the PENTAX Medical 90i and i10 Series endoscopes
Easy to Use
- PENTAX i-SCAN™ has three preset modes (Modes 1,2 and 3) to help you find more disease
- The EPK-i5010 has the ability to have user profiles saved in order to accommodate the setting preferences of each individual physician
- Interfaces with EMR systems and endowriters
The PENTAX EPK-i5010 Video Processor has been cleared for use with the PENTAX camera heads, endoscopes, light sources, monitors and other ancillary equipment for gastrointestinal endoscopic diagnosis, treatment and video observation. The PENTAX EPK-i5010 includes PENTAX i-Scan, a digital, post-processing imaging enhancement technology.
i-SCAN is intended to be used as an optional adjunct following traditional white light endoscopy and is not intended to replace histopathological sampling. i-SCAN is compatible with PENTAX Medical K-series and i-Series gastrointestinal videoscopes and colonovideoscopes.