Olympus Evis Exera III CV-190 Video Processor
Request a Quote
-Return Policy: 7-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
-Condition: Certified Pre-Owned | Refurbished
For Sale: Refurbished Olympus CV-190 HD Video Processors
The EVIS EXERA III Video System Center CV-190 Video Processor offers simple access to a whole range of advanced diagnostic features incorporated into EVIS EXERA III endoscopes. A range of improvements assist in obtaining endoscopic images with maximum diagnostic yield while advanced Picture-in-Picture functions improve ergonomics in the endoscopy room.
The EVIS EXERA III CV-190 video system center provides video processing for advanced endoscopy. The system enables easy access to the range of features incorporated into EVIS EXERA III endoscopes. New and improved image processing delivers outstanding image quality, thanks to reduced noise and halation along with improved color contrast for optimal image quality.
The Olympus CV-190 Video Processor Difference:
- Dual Focus: Dual Focus, a unique OLYMPUS innovation based upon an innovative two-stage optical system enables the user to switch between two focus settings. With the simple push of a button, the desired observation mode can be selected: "near mode" featuring ground-breaking resolving power for close mucosal observation or "normal mode" for normal observation. Even in "normal mode", EVIS EXERA III endoscopes feature an advanced level of resolving power compared to previous generations.
- Brighter and higher contrast Narrow Band Imaging: NBI in EVIS EXERA III offers a significantly increased viewable distance compared to previous generations. The improved contrast combined with this increased brightness means that NBI opens new possibilities in assisting you in lesion detection and characterisation.
- Pre-freeze: An exciting new feature, pre-freeze automatically selects the sharpest image when the image is frozen by the user.
- Improved image processing: New and improved image processing delivers outstanding image quality thanks to reduced noise, reduced halation and improved colour contrast. The result: the optimum in image quality.
- Waterproof One-touch Connector: The new one-touch Connector enables a one-step connection to the light source and does not require a separate video cable for connection to the video processor. This saves time during procedure setup and dismantling.
- Variety of signal output options: A whole range of signal output options are available dependent upon the monitor attached to the CV-190, enabling you to achieve the optimum image for the installed infrastructure. 16:9 and 16:10 format is available for HD monitors.
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging) in EVIS EXERA III 190 Series scopes provides twice the viewable distance of EVIS EXERA II 180 Series scopes and offers significantly brighter images.
- CV-190 features the ability to switch the point of focus between ‘near’ and ‘normal’ with the push of a button.
- The newly designed, waterproof one-touch connector enables a one-step connection to the light source and does not require a separate scope cable for the video processor.
- New and improved image processing delivers sophisticated image quality via enhanced color reproduction, minimized image noise, and reduced halation.
- The pre-freeze function selects the clearest still image automatically, saving time.
- The CV-190 is compatible with EVIS 100/130/140/150 Series, EVIS EXERA 160 Series, EVIS EVERA II 180 Series, GI/BF/ VISERA Series scopes, and EVIS EXERA III 190 Series.
- 16:9 and 16:10 outputs for a HDTV monitor are available. The system is compatible analog, HD-SDI, and DVI output.
- A link connection to peripheral devices avoids complicated cable connections and accelerates transmission speed.
- The Olympus documentation system enhances networking expandability.
- Picture-in-picture and index functions effectively enhance your observation.
- The system is compatible with portable memory, which is standard for data management; simply connect and upload.
- The CV-190 supports DV output to compatible documentation devices
- Power Supply Voltage 100-240 V AC (NTSC)/220-240 V AC (PAL); within ±10% Frequency 50/60 Hz; within ±1 Hz Consumption electric power 150 VA
- Size Dimensions (W x H x D) 370 x 85 x 455 mm; 382 x 91 x 489 mm (maximum) Weight 10.7 kg Classification (medical electrical equipment)
- Type of protection against electric shock Class I Degree of protection against electric shock of applied part Depends on applied part; see also applied part (camera head or videoscope) Degree or protection against explosion The video system center should be kept away from flammable gases.
- Observation Analog HDTV signal output Either RGB (1080/60I: NTSC)/(1080/50I: PAL) or YPbPr (1080/60I: NTSC)/(1080/50I: PAL) output can be selected. Analog SDTV signal output VBS composite (480/60I: NTSC)/(576/50I: PAL), Y/C (480/60I: NTSC)/(576/50I: PAL), and RGB (480/60I: NTSC)/(576/50I: PAL); simultaneous outputs possible Digital signal output HD-SDI (SMTPE 292M), SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M), DV (IEEE 1394), and DVI (WUXGA, 1080p or SXGA) can be selected.
- White balance adjustment White balance adjustment is possible using the white balance button on the front panel. Standard color chart output The “Color bar” or the “50% white” screen can be displayed.
- Color tone adjustment The following color tone adjustments are possible using the color-tone-level adjustment button and color-tone selector button on the keyboard: • Red adjustment: ±8 steps • Blue adjustment: ±8 steps • Chroma adjustment: ±8 steps
- Automatic gain control (AGC) The image can be electronically amplified when the light is inadequate due to the distal end of the endoscope being too far from the object.
- Contrast • N (Normal): Normal image • H (High): The dark areas are darker and the bright areas are brighter than in the normal image. • L (Low): The dark areas are brighter and bright areas are darker than in the normal image.
- Iris The auto iris modes can be selected using the “iris mode” switch on the front panel. Auto: The brightness is adjusted based on the brightest part of the central part and the average brightness of the periphery part. Peak: The brightness is adjusted based on the brightest part of the endoscopic image. Average: The brightness is adjusted based on the average brightness of the endoscopic image.
- Image enhancement setting Fine patterns or edges in the endoscopic images can be enhanced electronically to increase the image sharpness. Either the structural enhancement or edge enhancement can be selected according to the user setup.
- Structural enhancement: Enhancement of contrast of the fine patterns in the image • Edge enhancement: Enhancement of edges of the endoscopic image Switching the enhancement modes The enhancement level can be selected from 4 levels (off, 1, 2, and 3) using the image enhancement mode button on the front panel.
- Image size selection The size of the endoscopic image can be changed using the “IMAGE SIZE” key on the keyboard.
- Freeze An endoscopic image is frozen using a "FREEZE" key on the endoscope or on the system keyboard. Switching the method of freezing the endoscopic image
- Pre-freezing: The image with the least blur is selected and displayed from the images captured in the set time period before the freeze operation.
- Fog-free function When a compatible endoscope is connected to the video system center, the fog-free function can be used.
- Endoscope’s remote switches function The functions of the remote switches on the endoscope can be set in the user settings.
- Reset to defaults The following settings can be reset to their defaults using the reset button on the front panel: • Color tone • Iris mode • Image-enhancement mode • Color-enhancement mode • Optical-digital observation • Image size • Contrast • Freeze • Release index • Electronic zoom • Arrow pointer • Stopwatch • Characters on screen • PIP/POP Remote control
- The following ancillary equipment can be controlled (specified models only): • Monitor • DVR • Video printer • Image filing system Documentation Patient data The following data can be displayed on the monitor using the keyboard: • Patient ID • Patient name • Sex • Age • Date of birth • Date of recording (time, stopwatch) • Comments Displaying the record state
- The recording state of the following ancillary equipment can be displayed on the monitor: • Portable memory and internal buffer • DVR • Video printer • Image filing system Displaying the image information
- The following data can be displayed on the monitor: • Structure-enhancement level • Edge-enhancement level • Zoom ratio • Color mode • Focus
- Advance registration of patient data Data for up to 50 patients can be registered, such as: • Patient ID • Patient name • Sex and age • Date of birth
- Portable Memory Media MAJ-1925 (OLYMPUS) Recording format • TIFF: no compression • JPEG (1/5): approx. 1/5 compression • JPEG (1/10): approx. 1/10 compression
- Number of recorded images • TIFF: approx. 227 images • JPEG (1/5): approx. 1024 images • JPEG (1/10): approx. 2048 images Memory Backup User settings Up to 20 user settings can be registered. Memorization of selected setting
- The following settings are held in memory even after the video system center is turned off: • Color tone • Iris mode • Enhancement • Color-enhancement mode • Contrast • AGC • Color mode • White balance
Add a product review
Every ENDOSCOPE purchased from MD Endoscopy will arrive with the following accessories:
- Case with Key
- Air/Water & Suction Valve
- Water Resistant Soaking Cap
- Cleaning Brushes | Connectors
- Operators | Reprocessing Manuals
- 24-month Warranty Certificate
- Water Bottle
- Video Connector | Pigtail (if applicable)
- RGB or SDI Monitor Cable
- Power Cords
- Photo Cable (if applicable)
- Printer Remote Cable (if applicable)
- Operators Manual
- 24-month Warranty Certificate
- All the above PLUS
- FREE Leak Tester
- FREE Shipping (US LOCATIONS)
- FREE Installation (US LOCATIONS)
- FREE Reprocessing | Cleaning In-service (US LOCATIONS)
- FREE "Go-Live" Procedure Day Assistance (US LOCATIONS)
- 24-month Warranty Certificate