OLYMPUS CLV-U40 300W XENON LIGHT SOURCE
For Sale: Refurbished Olympus CLV-U40 Light Sources
Certified Pre-Owned Used Olympus CLV-U40 Light Source Completely Refurbished with 24 mth warranty.
- Automatic brightness control
- Average lamp life of approximate 500 hours
- Air feeding pump with 4 level switching
- Emergency backup lamp
- Compatible with Evis 200, 160, 140, 100 series video scopes to OES fiber scopes and all rigid endoscope
- Width: 59 cm
- Height: 17 cm
- Length: 53 cm
- Weight: 22 kg
A universal light source for use with all Olympus endoscopes, the CLV-U40 provides 150 percent greater light intensity than previous models, for clearer, more vivid images.
* Automatically selected sensitivity includes override capability for variable adjustment
* Automatic exposure for still or Polaroid photography includes override capability for fine control
* Built-in emergency lamp automatically activates if main lamp fails
* Malfunction indicator provides instant information on malfunctions in the emergency system
* Transillumination confirms target area from outside the body
M.D. Endoscopy offers the following warranty Terms and Conditions for all equipment purchased and complete refurbishment repairs:
The following warranty terms will last for 24-months from the date of purchase.
Coverage shall include all parts (24-months) and labor (24-months) incurred to the customer from any manufacturer or replacement part defects.
The customer shall be responsible for parts and labor charges for any and all repairs determined by M.D. Endoscopy to be caused by misuse, mishandling, excessive wear & tear, or accidental damage.
The customer shall be responsible for any and all shipping charges incurred, if equipment is determined to be damaged through misuse or mishandling.
Warranty shall be null and void if determined by M.D. Endoscopy that the equipment has been sent to an outside vendor for parts or labor during the warranty period.
Warranty shall also be voided should the equipment be sold to another individual or company.
EXAMPLES of client misuse, mishandling, or accidental damage include:
THERE MAY BE FURTHER INSTANCES OF ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE NOT LISTED ABOVE, IN WHICH THE WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER PARTS OR LABOR CHARGES, M.D. Endoscopy RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THIS DETERMINATION.
Warranty agreement shall begin on date of client purchase and shall run concurrently for 24 months, including weekends and holidays until expiration.
Request More Info
Add to Cart