How Much Does a Olympus Colonoscope Cost?
05/30/2020 As one of the Leaders in the Sales and Service of Olympus Colonoscopes and Endoscopy Equipment, we at MD Endoscopy Inc. have learned that many buyers such as Gastroenterologists, Colon/Rectal Surgeons, Hospitals, Surgery Centers and Administrators are mainly concerned with the pricing of used colonoscopes and endoscopy equipment. We are asked daily.....
Price is definitely important but the Quality of what you are buying to use in your facility on your patients should be paramount. Purchasing a Used or Refurbished Olympus Colonoscope should always be from a company with references, a good reputation, does its own repairs in-house, has a warranty that they stand behind and are financially secure.
With that being said, we at MD Endoscopy would like to finally answer your question........"How much does a Olympus Colonoscope Cost?" or "What is the Olympus Colonoscope Price?"
Answer: Simply put it varies.
The cost variables are as follows:
- Which Series? Olympus 100, Olympus 140, Olympus 160, Olympus 180 or Olympus 190
- Age of the Colonoscope
- Condition of the Colonoscope
- Our cost of acquiring and refurbishing the Colonoscope
Now we know that isn't what you are wanting to hear or read. So here are some average prices on various Olympus Colonoscopes.
- Refurbished Olympus 100 Series Colonoscopes: Between $1,500.00 to $2,000.00
- Refurbished Olympus 140 Series Colonoscopes: Between $2,500.00 to $3,500.00
- Refurbished Olympus 160 Series Colonoscopes: Between $4,500.00 to $5,500.00
- Refurbished Olympus 180 SD Series Colonoscopes: Between $7,500.00 to $9,500.00
- Refurbished Olympus 180 HD Series Colonoscopes: Between $10,500.00 to $12,000.00
- Refurbished Olympus 190 Series Colonoscopes: Between $21,000.00 to $22,500.00
We hope you have enjoyed reading this and if we can be of any further service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to earning your business and exceeding your expectations.