How Much Does a Olympus Bronchoscope Cost?
05/29/2020 As one of the Leaders in the Sales and Service of Olympus Bronchoscopes and Endoscopy Equipment, we at MD Endoscopy Inc. have learned that many buyers such as Gastroenterologists, Colon/Rectal Surgeons, Hospitals, Surgery Centers and Administrators are mainly concerned with the pricing of used bronchoscopes and endoscopy equipment. We are asked daily.....
Price is definitely important but the Quality of what you are buying to use in your facility on your patients should be paramount. Purchasing a Used or Refurbished Olympus Bronchoscope should always be from a company with references, good reputation, repairs in-house, has a warranty that they stand behind and are financially secure.
With that being said, we at MD Endoscopy would like to finally answer your question........"How Much does a Olympus Bronchoscope Cost?" or "What is the Olympus Bronchoscope Price?"
Answer: Simply put it varies.
The cost variables are as follows:
- Which Series? Olympus 160, Olympus 180 or Olympus 190
- Age of the Bronchoscope
- Condition of the Bronchoscope
- Our cost of acquiring and refurbishing the Bronchoscope
Now we know that isnt what you are wanting to hear or read. So here are some average prices on various Olympus Bronchoscopes.
- Refurbished Olympus 160 Series Bronchoscopes: Between $5,500.00 to $6,500.00
- Refurbished Olympus 180 Series Bronchoscopes: Between $6,900.00 to $8,000.00
- Refurbished Olympus 190 Series Bronchoscopes: Between $15,000.00 to $23,000.00
We hope you have enjoyed reading this and if we can be of any further service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to earning your business and exceeding your expectations.