Olympus EXERA III GIF-H190 Video Gastroscope
For Sale: Refurbished Olympus GIF-H190 HD Gastroscopes
Certified Pre-Owned Used Olympus GIF-H190 Video Gastroscope Completely Refurbished with 24 Month Warranty.
- Delivers highest possible resolution and image quality
- Ergonomically designed grip to enhance scope maneuverability and handling
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information such as number of procedures performed
- The benefit of Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal morphology
- Must be used with Exera III CV-190 processor and CLV-190 light source
- Water Jet
- Diameter: 9.2mm
- Working Length: 103cm
- Instrument Channel: 2.8 mm
- Field of View: 140 degrees
- Angulation Range: Up: 210, Down: 90, Right: 100, Left 100
The GIF-H190 delivers outstanding HD image quality in a gastroscope of just 9,2mm diameter, offering an optimal combination of image quality and manouvreability
Brighter and higher contrast Narrow Band Imaging
NBI in EVIS EXERA III offers a significantly increased viewable distance compared to previous generations. The improved contrast combined with this increased brightness means that NBI opens new possibilities in assisting you in lesion detection and characterization.
Improved image quality
EVIS EXERA III endoscopes offer the highest level of endoscopic image quality, ensuring outstanding colour reproduction and brightness across the whole endoscopic image – decisive in helping you establish a diagnosis. Thanks to improved signal processing, EVIS EXERA III endoscopes feature significantly reduced levels of halation and noise.
An integrated water jet channel not only helps you identify the bleeding source during hemostasis but is also helpful during complex therapeutic procedures, by ensuring you always have a clear view of the endoscopic site.
Waterproof One-touch Connector
EVIS EXERA III endoscopes feature a brand-new connector design no longer requiring the connection of a video or ScopeGuide cable. The connector is fully submersible, eliminating the need for a water-resistant cap.
Designed for ease-of-use
Ergonomically designed control section for enhanced colonoscope maneuverability, with easy-to-access controls and user-programmable switches.
Request More Info Add to Cart