Olympus EXERA III PCF-H190L Video Colonoscope
For Sale: Refurbished Olympus PCF-H190L HD Slim Colonoscopes
Certified Pre-Owned Used Olympus PCF-H190L Video Colonoscope Completely Refurbished with 24 Month Warranty.
- Delivers highest possible resolution and image quality
- Olympus-exclusive variable stiffness capability
- Auxilary water jet facilitates mucosal clensing
- Ergonomically designed grip to enhance scope maneuverability and handling
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information such as number of procedures performed
- The benefit of Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal morphology
- Must be used with Exera III CV-190 processor and CLV-190 light source
- 170° Wide-Angle
- Responisive Insertion Technology
The Olympus PCF-H190L Colonoscope captures the sharpest image with its two-stage dual focus optical lens technology. Its 170 degrees wide-angle field of view, previously only available for adult scopes, is now available for use in pediatric patients. Using High Force Transmission (HFT), it is easier to operate and control its pushing and twisting maneuvers. Its Passive Bending allows smooth passage through acute flexing by making the distal tip of the scope conform to natural anatomy of the large intestine. Its variable stiffness helps physicians adjust the rigidity of the scope as needed, enhancing scope handling. It also supports Narrow Band Imaging (NBI), an image enhancement technology that creates a contrast between tissues and capillaries and increases accuracy in diagnostic procedures.
- Diameter: 11.5mm
- Working Length: 168cm
- Instrument Channel: 3.2 mm
- Field of View: 170 degrees
- Angulation Range: Up: 180, Down: 180, Right: 160, Left 160
M.D. Endoscopy offers the following warranty Terms and Conditions for all equipment purchased and complete refurbishment repairs:
The following warranty terms will last for 24-months from the date of purchase.
Coverage shall include all parts (24-months) and labor (24-months) incurred to the customer from any manufacturer or replacement part defects.
The customer shall be responsible for parts and labor charges for any and all repairs determined by M.D. Endoscopy to be caused by misuse, mishandling, excessive wear & tear, or accidental damage.
The customer shall be responsible for any and all shipping charges incurred, if equipment is determined to be damaged through misuse or mishandling.
Warranty shall be null and void if determined by M.D. Endoscopy that the equipment has been sent to an outside vendor for parts or labor during the warranty period.
Warranty shall also be voided should the equipment be sold to another individual or company.
EXAMPLES of client misuse, mishandling, or accidental damage include:
THERE MAY BE FURTHER INSTANCES OF ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE NOT LISTED ABOVE, IN WHICH THE WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER PARTS OR LABOR CHARGES, M.D. Endoscopy RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THIS DETERMINATION.
Warranty agreement shall begin on date of client purchase and shall run concurrently for 24 months, including weekends and holidays until expiration.
Request More Info
Add to Cart