Olympus EXERA III PCF-H190DL Video Colonoscope
For Sale: Refurbished Olympus PCF-H190DL HD Slim Colonoscopes
Certified Pre-Owned Used Olympus PCF-H190DL Video Colonoscope Completely Refurbished with 24 Month Warranty.
- Delivers highest possible resolution and image quality
- Olympus-exclusive variable stiffness capability
- Auxilary water jet facilitates mucosal clensing
- Ergonomically designed grip to enhance scope maneuverability and handling
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information such as number of procedures performed
- The benefit of Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal morphology
- Must be used with Exera III CV-190 processor and CLV-190 light source
- Responisive Insertion Technology
- Diameter: 11.8mm
- Working Length: 168cm
- Instrument Channel: 3.2 mm
- Field of View: 170 degrees
- Angulation Range: Up: 180, Down: 180, Right: 160, Left 160
Compatibility with ScopeGuide makes this slim colonoscope perfect for difficult insertions due to real-time 3D visualization of the scope’s position.
Outstanding, true-to-life HD image quality
EVIS EXERA III endoscopes offer true-to-life HD endoscopic images of breath-taking clarity, delivering the optimum support for accurate diagnosis.
New wider field of view
For the first time, the PCF-H190DL combines 170° field of view with a thin outer diameter, making the PCF-H190DL an ideal tool for diagnosis and screening.
Brighter, more powerful Narrow Band Imaging
Narrow Band Imaging now delivers significantly increased brightness and contrast. Previously widely accepted as a tool for characterisation, the improved brightness may open new possibilities for lesion detection.
Smoother and more comfortable insertion
Responsive Insertion Technology (RIT) is a host of proprietary insertion tube technologies helping you to further increase caecal intubation rates.
The technology is designed to facilitate complete colonoscopies by improving scope handling, insertibility and ergonomics.
Request More Info Add to Cart