Olympus Evis Exera III CV-190 Video Processor
Request a Quote
Certified pre-owned with an 24 month warranty.
- The EVIS EXERA III CV-190 video system center provides video processing for advanced endoscopy. The system enables easy access to the range of features incorporated into EVIS EXERA III endoscopes. New and improved image processing delivers outstanding image quality, thanks to reduced noise and halation along with improved color contrast for optimal image quality.
Improved image processing: The CV-190 delivers sophisticated image quality via enhanced color reproduction, minimized image noise, and reduced halation.
Brighter, more powerful imaging: Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) now delivers significantly increased brightness as well as twice the viewable distance, thanks to an improved lamp design and signal processing.
Capture a crisp, clear image the first time: Pre-Freeze dramatically increases the sharpness and clarity of still-image captures.
- Dual Focus (enabled with HQ endoscopes): Allows the user to switch between two focus settings with the push of a button. “Near mode” features ground-breaking resolving power for close mucosal observation and “far mode” delivers normal observation. Even in “far mode,” EVIS EXERA III endoscopes feature an advanced level of resolving power compared to previous generations.
- Narrow Band Imaging:NBI in EVIS EXERA III endoscopes offers up to twice the viewable distance in the lumen compared to previous generations.
- Pre-Freeze:This new feature automatically selects the sharpest still image, saving time.
- Image Processing: New and improved image processing delivers outstanding image quality, thanks to reduced noise and halation along with improved color contrast to deliver optimal image quality.
- Signal Output: A range of signal output options are available to suit the monitor attached to the CV-190. This enables achieving the optimal image for the installed infrastructure. 16:9 and 16:10 format is available for HD monitors.